21 Random Facts About Me.. It’s been long time when i read Ms. Anamika’s blog post about this. Such type of prompts ignite some thoughtfulness and make me think about myself. It helps to know myself better. We don’t know ourselves nearly as well, as we think we do. I fall in this categoty 😀
‘To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom.’ – Socrates
Here are few really random and funny facts about me.
1. I never tasted tea. Yes it’s true!!
2. While dipping biscuit in my glass of milk (bournvita / or plain) oh yeas i still drink milk daily. I hold two parle-g back to back then dip. P
3. I do not really like cooking. Ok call me bad. (it is just the starting)
4. Don’t know dancing, though tried sometimes when alone 😉 , but just once on stage. I may be suffering from “stage fear”.
5. Very keen in technical things, gadgets, electronics etc. different softwares. Me being a girl, it surprises many people.
6. People say and now I also agree, I am too straight forward and don’t know how to talk or showoff.
7. Quite good at art work, designs, painting, creative work.
8. Started being myself now. Of course it is hard. You have to be bad in others’ view. Call me bad again. I don’t care anymore.
9. First page first, then last page, then backwards. Strange and funny but, yes I read newspaper like this only. 😛
10. Can write somewhat readable text with left hand 😛
11. Can do almost anything, after trying once.
12. Another non-girlish fact. 😛 I Don’t like sweets. I prefer savoury dish over something sweet.
13. Yet another non-girlish one. I am kinda color blind. Unlike other girls, I can’t properly understand different shades or ” ish ” in colors. Like magenta, mustard colour, sea green, parrot green, rani color, peach color, purple, violet etc.
14. While counting anything in hindi after “tees” (30) I go – thirty one, thirty two…
15. Many a times I pronounce “s” sound as “sh”. Like sys(h)tem, s(h)tart, s(h)tyle, s(h)tage, s(h)traight, fas(h)t.
16. I can type real fast.
17. When I am angry, I usually get silent. Can’t hide my expressions. My face says it all, specially anger and discomfort.
18. Noticed recently that I reset the plastic to it’s original shape (unlike second one in the pic) , after taking the tablet from the strip. ( first row is empty)
19. I was so introvert that i didn’t talked to anyone and had only one friend in childhood. 12 classes..3 schools..2 friends. Thanks to Facebook, for connecting with some old fellas. Improvising and made few more awesome friends through blogging.
20. Since childhood when asked what i want in life or what my goal is “Name, Fame and Money” is my answer. 😛
21. I can bet, no one had ever done this much research, on one’s own name, as i have done. While introducing myself (school, college, wherever), the question i knew always coming up next is “what’s the meaning of your name?”
P.S. – 1. it’s a stage in meditation of Radha Swami mat..
2. In french “une ami” pronounced as Anami means ” A friend”
– please google for more information 🙂
Even you can try taking up this. It will be fun. I f you wish share your blog post link in the comment section below.
Linking this post with #Monday Musings