It’s been a few weeks Nupur has nominated me for the Mysterious Blogger Award! I was travelling and been caught up with other things so was unable to continue the chain in time. First of all, Thank you so much Nupur for this award. This is the first award for my blog. I am very happy and honoured to receive this award from you.
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Let’s spread some blog love people!!
Here are the rules-
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
So here are 3 things about myself-
- I am an introvert. If I am going to meet or call someone I first think ” What would I say??” You can say I Fear talking to new people.
- I have a good sense of photography.
- My thoughts have a better connection with the pen in hand than my tongue. I can’t express well by saying but writing helps.
Answers to Nupur’s questions-
- What’s your passion and why??
Number one, Writing. Because it helps me heal and grow. Number two driving car, which I am yet to master, because i am mad about driving cars, and I just love travelling.
- What do you like best about writing?
It helps me express myself, even at times when I can’t say anything to others or to myself. Writing helps me understand my own self in a better and clearer way.
- What’s been your biggest life change and why?
Well, cannot label any incident as life changing till yet.
- What’s your favourite quote?
“सब दिमाग का खेल है” it’s my own quote.
- Do you indulge in phubbing? Why or why not?
Well first I have to search for its meaning.. ;P well I am totally against this. I do not indulge in phubbing. Why not?? don’t you think you should be with the person both physically and mentally. Yes, but if you really want to ignore the person and the situation, that is a different scenario then.
Here are the bloggers I nominate for “The Mystery Blogger Award” –
Many of you, rather all, on the list are not a mystery anymore and the blogosphere knows you very well. But this is for your love and passion towards writing, which inspires the world. Keep writing, keep inspiring.
My questions for you all –
- What is your definition of peace and Nirvana??
- If you could achieve one big goal this year, what would it be?
- What is that thing which keeps haunting you??
- If you get a chance to undo one past action of yours, what that would be. Why or Why not??
- You are dying. What’s on your mind??
Looking forward to your answers, fellow bloggers so do drop a line on this blog post to let me know when your post is ready.